How often have you been in this situation?
- Your client calls and asks you for an advance of money against their personal injury case. You tell them it would be unethical for you to do this (and besides, you are an attorney, not a banker). You want to help your client but aren’t sure what to do. I have a simple solution. Refer your client to LH Funding Corp.
- I practiced personal injury law for ten years. I understand your needs and concerns when it comes to funding and I will do everything possible to make your life easier in this process.
- LH Funding Corporation provides funding solutions to personal injury plaintiffs. We assume the risk that if there is no recovery from the pending lawsuit, your client will not owe LH Funding anything. This is called non recourse funding. This is not a loan. Unlike a loan, if you lose your case your client does not owe LH Funding anything.
- When your client needs surgery but insurance has cut off benefits. We will provide the funding to pay for the surgery.
- LH Funding helps level the playing field to allow you to negotiate the settlement your client deserves. You don’t want a client accepting a low offer solely because they are desperate for money.
- We do not interfere with your handling of the case.
- LH Funding works with you to obtain the pertinent facts about the case
and to set the funding amount. It is very important that you feel
comfortable with the amount funded so you will have the ability to
settle the case without being hindered by the payment of LH Funding’s lien.
- It is ethical for you to recommend a funding company when your client is in need. NY State Ethics Opinion.
- I know clients often come to their attorney looking for funding. I hope you will recommend my services when you receive these inquiries from your client or when your client needs funding to pay for a surgery related to the accident. To get started, Call now at (516) 216-4353 or print and fill out our application and fax it to (631) 536-2074. Email us.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME AND CONSIDERATION,
LARRY HOFFMAN-PRESIDENT LH FUNDING CORPORATION